A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bell Chapel CME!
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
-
AT THE PSI CHI HONOR SOCIETY OF PSYCHOLOGY INDUCTION @ KEAN UNIVERSITY ON 4-27-09. MUST HAVE GPA OF 3.5 OR HIGHER TO BE INDUCTED.(Additional...
-
As technology advances, so does the Bell Gram. We started it in 1992 on a Brother typewriter. It was necessary to spend lots of time at Kink...


.jpg)

8 comments:
Happy Birthday Vata.
I hope your day is special and that you are blessed in whatever you choose to do today. I got your message and glad you feel loved. . Enjoy your day.
Jean
Happy Birthday, Vata.
Love you and hope you had a wonderful day. God bless you always.
Rikki & Wayne
Our Badd!!!
Happy BE-Lated Birthday !!! Auntie Lou!!!
We PRAY you had a GRAND Day!! and that your Fam treated you like a Queen.
Stay Blessed!!
Love your Niece and Neph & Family.
Happy Birthday - Love You.....
Hope you had a wonderful blessed day.
T.T.
Happy Birthday, Auntie.
It is such an honor to have an auntie such as yourself! Your accomplishments are so inspirational.
Love Carl
Happy birthday. Hope you had a great one. Love ya!!! sissy
Happy Birthday Vata...you are very special to me!
Love you Charisse
Happy Birthday, Nute.
I was out of town this weekend without a computer so I am late, but you know I remembered your birthday because I called and sang to you. If I did not know our GOD was real, I could look at what He has done in you and know that it could not have been done any other way. I thank Him for what he has done in your life.
Wallace
Post a Comment