![]() |
| 1st Christmas |
![]() |
| BD/Anniversary @ Pier 39 Fisherman's Wharf |
![]() |
| bd pic |
![]() |
| Anika & her cousin (What a sense of humor she has) :)) |
![]() |
| Celebrating us at Red Lobster - Thanks Glen :) |
![]() | |||
| Diana and Rikki (birthday outing - 19 years of friendship) |
A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Rikki.
I hope you have a great time today and many years to come. I also wish you and Wayne a Happy Anniversary. Hope you two do something fun today and may you have many happy years together. Whatever you do, enjoy.
Jean
Happy birthday!! May God bless you to see many more. Love you, Sissy
Forgot to add happy anniversary to the both of you. Sissy
Happy birthday Rikki.
Thank you for your kindness and thoughtfulness. You have a unique gift of seeing beyond the surface and evaluating quickly and deeply. And you have the greatest of gifts, Love!
Happy anniversary to you and Wayne. I really enjoy being in "yalls" presence and listening to how you communicate with each other. You seem to do it without wasting words.
Tell Wayne to get his order ready, I'm on my way soon.
Wallace
Thank you so much, Jean. Our day was blessed and I had fun. :)
Renee
Thanks so much, Sissy. I appreciate your thoughtfulness. It means a lot.
Rikki
Thank you, Wallace. That so sweet and means so much. Wayne said "Thanks and that's how country folk do. We don't have to do a lot of talking to communicate". LOL. I love you.
Nay
Thanks family for your kind wishes. Thanks for the Facebook wishes: Phillip, Sissy, Glen, Rodney, Carl, James and TT. Thanks for the texts: Ursula, Billie, Roni, Sharon, Anika, Roderick, and Glen. Thanks for the calls: Jackie, Mattie and Wallace. You helped to make my day and Wayne's a lot brighter. I love you guys.
Rikki
Thanks for my birthday and anniversary wishes texts Rick and Belinda. I also forgot to put the years on the post so thanks, Belinda. :) Love you guys.
Aunt Rikki
Thanks to LouVata for my birthday text. :)
Thanks for the cards Jean and Mattie.
I feel so blessed. :)
Rikki
Happy belated Birthday Collina๐
I'm so sorry for missing your birthday ๐You're a treasure and I pray you were celebrated for the beautiful, thoughtful, loving, sensitive and committed woman you are. Thanks for all you do❤
๐๐๐๐ฆ๐จHappy Birthday⚘๐ท๐นto you๐
Love you,
Charisse
Thank you so much, Charisse. Your words means so very much today because I know you mean them. Thanks and much love.
Collina
Thanks for my card, Vata.
I thank everyone for thinking of me. I take none of it for granted.
Rikki
Thanks Glen and Anika for coming out to celebrate with us. It was so nice of you.
Wayne, Rikki & Nick
Post a Comment