A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events.
“How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Happy Birthday Isaiah. Hope you are enjoying college life and hope this is the best Birthday ever. I am waiting for your address at college. I am proud of you. Aunt Jean
HI ISAIAH HOW ARE YOU DOING? HAPPY BIRTHAY! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOU BIRTHAY. I HOPE YOU GET A NEW REAL CAR LIKE AUNTIES CAR. I HOPE YOU HAVE A TV SO YOU CAN HUKE YOUR PHONE UP THE TV TALK TO SOMONE WHILE YOUR DRIVING. FROM ALIJAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Isaiah. It was a real pleasure to have you spend two summers with us. You are such a responsible and mature young man. We are so very proud of you and all you have accomplished and all you will accomplish. Keep up the good work and always know that if you need us, we're just a phone call away or a text message or an email or a message on Nick's MySpace :-). Love you lots, Nay Nay
Happy Birthday, Isaiah! I am proud of you and hope you go a long way in life. I'm keeping you in my prayers that you will always do good. Love you, Aunt Mattie
Hi my Zay Zay, Have a happy 18th. I was thinking you were almost born on the NJ Turnpike. What a day that was. I said you had big hands and the doctor said "Those are not hands. They are mitts" LOL You have been a joy in my life. I'm thankful for the young man you've become. I thank God you've never been in trouble or gave us trouble. You are a young man now and in college. May God keep you and keep Him in your life. I love you. GRANDMA (reposted due to error. originally posted on Aug 9, 2009 @ 8:05pm)
Wow IsaIah is 18, I remember being home that day and your mom looking all sick and I said she is going to have that baby today, then when she asked me to take her to the hospital, I said hell no your not having no baby in my car..... LOL Man your such a awsome young man with a bright future ahead, you have accomplished more than you know by graduationg High School. You were a good kid, good student and an OK Nephew....LOL and you did it all without the 45 min lectures I had to endure from Cousin Wayne Odd.......
I love u man, I miss you and u know I got your back, just dont ask me to buy you no sneakers....
Happy Birthday, I got something for u when I see you.....
13 comments:
Happy Birthday. Have fun and be safe. Keep up the good work in what you're doing. Love, Uncle Wayne
Happy Birthday Isaiah. Hope you are enjoying college life and hope this is the best Birthday ever. I am waiting for your address at college. I am proud of you. Aunt Jean
HI ISAIAH HOW ARE YOU DOING? HAPPY BIRTHAY! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOU BIRTHAY. I HOPE YOU GET A NEW REAL CAR LIKE AUNTIES CAR. I HOPE YOU HAVE A TV SO YOU CAN HUKE YOUR PHONE UP THE TV TALK TO SOMONE WHILE YOUR DRIVING. FROM ALIJAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TO: ISAIAH HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAIAH
MAYBE U WILL GET A FISHING ROD AND I CAN TEACH U HOW TO FISH! OR IF U GET MONEY U CAN BUY REAL WORMS)WELL WHEN YOU’RE READY JUST CALL THE PRO ISHMAEL.
FROM ISHMAEL
TO : ISAIAH
IM JUST GOING TO GIVE U A COUPLE OF PUNCHES.
FROM : GRANDPA
Happy Birthday, Isaiah. It was a real pleasure to have you spend two summers with us. You are such a responsible and mature young man. We are so very proud of you and all you have accomplished and all you will accomplish. Keep up the good work and always know that if you need us, we're just a phone call away or a text message or an email or a message on Nick's MySpace :-). Love you lots, Nay Nay
Happy Birthday, Isaiah
I don't know what to say. You're a grown man, now. It's been fun :-) Nick
Happy Birthday Isaiah! Hope you have a fun filled day today. How grateful we are to God for giving life to you today for such an “awesome young man”
We are loving you much today!!!!
Uncle Wallace, Aunt Charisse, Kenan, and Cecily too!!
Happy Birthday, Isaiah!
I am proud of you and hope you go a long way in life. I'm keeping you in my prayers that you will always do good. Love you, Aunt Mattie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAIAH, I HOPE U GET A BUNCH OF PRESENTS CUS U R MY BEST BROTHER IN THE WHOLE WORLD. WISH U GOOD LUCK, I LOVE U, BYE FROM: ANGEL
Hi my Zay Zay,
Have a happy 18th. I was thinking you were almost born on the NJ Turnpike. What a day that was. I said you had big hands and the doctor said "Those are not hands. They are mitts" LOL You have been a joy in my life. I'm thankful for the young man you've become. I thank God you've never been in trouble or gave us trouble. You are a young man now and in college. May God keep you and keep Him in your life. I love you. GRANDMA
(reposted due to error. originally posted on Aug 9, 2009 @ 8:05pm)
Birthday sneakers r at ur moms!!! luv uncle c
Wow IsaIah is 18, I remember being home that day and your mom looking all sick and I said she is going to have that baby today, then when she asked me to take her to the hospital, I said hell no your not having no baby in my car..... LOL
Man your such a awsome young man with a bright future ahead, you have accomplished more than you know by graduationg High School. You were a good kid, good student and an OK Nephew....LOL and you did it all without the 45 min lectures I had to endure from Cousin Wayne Odd.......
I love u man, I miss you and u know I got your back, just dont ask me to buy you no sneakers....
Happy Birthday, I got something for u when I see you.....
T.T.
Post a Comment