A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bell Chapel CME!
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
-
As technology advances, so does the Bell Gram. We started it in 1992 on a Brother typewriter. It was necessary to spend lots of time at Kink...



9 comments:
Happy Birthday Roderick. I hope you are happy and well and have the best day ever. Aunt Jean
Hello Roderick. What's up? I haven't seen you since Baytown. Hope you have a joyful birthday. Love, Aunt Billie
Have a happy birthday, Roderick.
Uncle Wayne
Happy Birthday, Roderick. Gosh, I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. Okay, not exactly :-). We were so excited to await your arrival. I remember Loretta and I decided to pace the floor in the waiting room. It made us laugh so we wouldn't be nervous. When the nurse asked your mom what she wanted to name you, she said she didn't care. I think she wanted to be left alone. It's a good thing I had read her diary and told them what your name should be.:-) We had to come back to the hospital again that night to bring Roni and Ursula to see you. I don't remember who else was with us. When you came home from the hospital you were fortunate enough to have Mama to help love and care for you. You were special to me from the start and you still are. You have about 5 days to call me or I'm coming to your neighborhood selling apples. :-) I love you very much. Nay Nay
Happy birthday Roderick. I did not see you the last time I was in your area, but hope to see you this time. I will be there early so I can do all of the sprinkler systems for your mom. Wallace
Dear Rah Rah,
Wishing you a happy birthday. I wish I could hear from you sometime. Hoping all is well with you. May you have many many more. Love, Aunt LouVata
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAN!!!! HOPE U HAD A WONDERFUL DAY AND A GREAT WEEK AHEAD. U HAVE A VERY SPECIAL GIFT U KNO. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE OF YOUR ART WORK. I HOPE U KNO HOW SPECIAL U R. AND TO ADD ON TO WHAT NAY NAY SAID ABOUT THE DAY U WERE BORN. I WAS THERE TOO!!! HOWEVER I WAS LEFT OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL (LOL) AND NAY NAY WENT INSIDE AND OPENED UR MOM'S ROOM WINDOW. I WAS WAITING OUTSIDE THE WINDOW SO I WAS ABLE TO GET A LOOK AT THE NEW BABY BOY. U WERE THE FIRST BABY COUSIN I WAS ABLE TO SEE AND HOLD. U WERE SUCH A CUTIE PIE. U STILL R. HAVE A BLESSED YEAR.
URSULA
HAPPY BDAY RODERICK
FROM ALIJAH, ANGEL AND ISH
Happy Happy Birthday Roderick!
Hope life is good to you and that in celebration of your birthday you made it a good and special day.
Much Love,
Uncle Wallace, Aunt Charisse, and Cecily
Post a Comment