A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events.
“How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MISS KAYLA. I HOPE YOUR BIRTHDY IS SPECIAL AND FILLED WITH LAUGHTER AND SMILES. I AM SO GLAD THE BOYS AND I WERE ABLE TO FINALLY MEET U IN TEXAS LAST YEAR. U R SO SWEET AND SUCH A CUTIE PIE. WE LOVE U. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
LOVE, ALIJAH, ANGEL, ISHMAEL, ISAIAH AND URSULA PITTS
Happy Birthday, Kayla!!! You are Auntie 'Genda's' big girl now! Have a happy, happy birthday and a great upcoming first school year. I adore you, my darling.........................Auntie Glenda
5 comments:
Hello Kayla!
This is Aunt Billie. I hope you have a delightful birthday.
Happy Birthday Kayla. Hope this is the best yet. Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Kayla!
Hope you have a good and fun day. Be a good girl. Don't forget "I love you with all my heart".
Nay Nay
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MISS KAYLA. I HOPE YOUR BIRTHDY IS SPECIAL AND FILLED WITH LAUGHTER AND SMILES. I AM SO GLAD THE BOYS AND I WERE ABLE TO FINALLY MEET U IN TEXAS LAST YEAR. U R SO SWEET AND SUCH A CUTIE PIE. WE LOVE U. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
LOVE, ALIJAH, ANGEL, ISHMAEL, ISAIAH AND URSULA PITTS
Happy Birthday, Kayla!!! You are Auntie 'Genda's' big girl now! Have a happy, happy birthday and a great upcoming first school year. I adore you, my darling.........................Auntie Glenda
Post a Comment