Daily Word

Friday, June 5, 2009

Congrats, Aaliyah!


Congratulations, Aaliyah on your promotion to high school.

9 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Aaliyah,
This is Grandma. I just want you to know how proud I am of you and how happy I am that you are graduating from Middle School. I am proud that you were an honor roll student throughout the year and hope you will do as well when you get to high school. Love you, Grandma

BellGram 2026 said...

Congratulations Aaliyah on graduating from Middle School. There will be many challenges ahead, but you can do anything that you set your mind to do. Have a great summer and always strive for success. Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Congratulations, Aaliyah. It seems it was not that long ago that you were here watching Nick graduate from Middle School. I'm proud of how well you're doing. Keep it up. We miss and love you. Auntie Rikki, Uncle Wayne and Nicholas, Lucky, Claiborne and Bridget :-)

BellGram 2026 said...

Congratulations, Aaliyah. I am so very proud of your scholastic accomplishments. Another year down! What a special young lady you are growing into. Love, Aunt Glen

Auntie Lo', Cous' Miss Rys, Trey, Wynt, & Uncle Wayne II said...

Congratulations!!! on Your Graduation!!!!
Miss Aliyah...liyah..

You have done an Outstanding job making it through Elementary, Middle school, and now on to HIGH School.

The Odd Family, especially Miss Ryssa, is proud of your accomplishment. She's got one more year, just to get to Middle school.

Take your past successes in school and ExCEL in High School.

Much Love to Ya.

Take Care of Yourself...and Your Dad. We KNOW he's proud of You.

Love Auntie Loretta, Cous's Miss Ryssa, Trey, Wynt, and Uncle Wayne II. lol...

ps.. got your text.. You're Welcome!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Aaliyah.. you really do make everyone proud of you.... keep up the good work... and thank your for the big hug.... your such a Bell....

Love U

T.T.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS AALIYAH!!! I am so proud of you! You are going to be a FISH...LOL!!! These will be the most fun filled years of school so take it all in and enjoy them but don't lose sight of maintaing your OUTSTANDING grades! Its really easy to let it slip away but I know you will stay focused! Love ya!

BellGram 2026 said...

Aaliyah -
I hardly recognized you. You are so grown up and beautiful! Congratulations on this milestone - completing middle school. That was probably the toughest time for me as a young girl. Your grandma tells us about your many accomplishments and we are so proud of you. It is not easy maintaing good grades - and I hear you made the honor roll too! What an accomplishment. Continue that same focus into your high school years. You and Cecily will be in High School together. Many blessings to you and may God continue to bless you as you press on!
Love you,

Auntie Charisse

BellGram 2026 said...

You used 2 look like Retta but I'm startn 2c your grandma. I guess you are growin up. congrats cuz. love Carl

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...