
A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bell Chapel CME!
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
-
As technology advances, so does the Bell Gram. We started it in 1992 on a Brother typewriter. It was necessary to spend lots of time at Kink...







14 comments:
Congratulations Ishmael. I know your mac and cheese was good that your Mom made. Now on to Middle school. Good Luck Aunt Jean
Ishmael, Wow! i'll call of you soon. Nick
Congratulations, Ishmael,
We're very proud of you. All the best in middle school. Love, Nay Nay and Uncle Wayne
Ish,
Is that my suit your wearing?
T.T.
Ishmonster,
Wow, Congratulations on your Graduation. I think you should have cake and ice cream.
Not only did u greaduate but you did very very very well with your grades, making Honor Roll and all that good stuff.
Im very happy for you and Im so proud of u .
I Love U Man.......
T.T.
CONGRATULATIONS TO MY ISHIE POOH.
YOU HAVE MADE ME PROUD! YOU HAVE DONE SO WELL IN SCHOOL THIS YEAR. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT. U R SO SPECIAL. THE WAY U KEEP YOUR GRADES UP, DEAL WITH YOUR OLDER AND LITTLE BROS, EXCEL IN 4 SPORTS AND DO IT WITH THE BIGGEST SMILE DAILY. U MAKE ME SOOOOO HAPPY. I LOVE U SOOO MUCH. UR A CHIP OFF UR GRANDPA TOMMIE. U R SO SWEET AND ALWAYS LOOKING OUT FOR ME. U GOT MY BACK AND I APPRECIATE ALL U DO 4 ME. I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE A SON LIKE YOU. THANKS A BUNCH.
LOVE MOM
Hey Ish,
Conrats on graduating! Remember we graduated the ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. Next year it will be a whole new ball game.
Your Friend,
Eliias
Dear Ishmael,
I hope you have all good days at the Middle School! You are my best friend ever!!!!!!
Love,
Justine
Congratualations Ishmael for graduating from Nathan HAle School. I hope middle school is nice!
JAcob
Dear Ishkabibbles,
I am so happy for you. COngratualtions and keep up the good work at CMS. I am happy that you and Eli have each other. I know you will always look out for one another. Thanks for rubbing off all your good qualities on my son. You are a joy to be around.
Love,
Dana
ISH WUT UP? congrats on your graduation,keep up the good work, now you about to go to the school i went to. Suit looks good. love you. RODNEY
Ishmael
Congradulations on your successful completion of elementary school. You worked really hard this year to increase your grades. YOUR HARD WORK PAID OFF.... YOU made the honor roll while participating in sports. I am so very proud of u and wish you continued success as you enter the middle school. Keep your head up and always beleive in yourself!
Love Auntie
PS... THERE IS NO POOL ON THE ROOF ON THE MIDDLE SCHOOL!
My Sweet, Thoughtful, Smiling Mishie Poo,
I am so happy to see you making this big step into Carteret Middle School. A part of me want you to stay at Nathan Hale because your brothers are there, it is close to home and you do not have to walk across town. You have been a good student, friend and brother. You received the Presidential Award on graduation night signed by President Obama. I pray Middle School will be a pleasant growing and learning experince for you. Continue to be the caring, humble, young man you are. I love you "the whole world" and I know you feel the same way.
Love, Grandma
Ish-congrats, growin real fast right b4 my eyes. i remember when i came to live with ur mom,i was moving from Las vegas and everybody told me u remind them of me.I had never met u and the first nite i slept at ur house i woke up in the morning, u had gotten out of ur bed and came and slept with me,even thou u never met me.u r a sweet young man and now i kno why they say u remind them of me. LOVE uncle
Post a Comment