Daily Word

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Loretta!




9 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

My Dear Loretta-- I can remember when you and Rodney would spend summers with me., the trip to Disney land, the chili cheese fries and the plane trip to La. , when everyone on the plane was scared except you kids. Times has made many changes as you are now a wife and Mom. Where did the years go? I will always remember those years and I still don't understand how you can like french fries and chili and not like chili fries. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Love You Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy birthday to my big sis. Hope you have a great day. love you very much. Rodney

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy birthday, Auntie Loretta. luv you Aaliyah

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Loretta. I love that we spent time together while growing up. As I always say you were always the more mature one. :) You are a wonderful mother and wife and it's always a pleasure to spend time with you and your family. Wayne and Nick feels the same way. We love you and hope this is a special day for you. Love, Aunt Rikki

BellGram 2026 said...

Hi Loretta, This is your Mom writing to wish you a happy birthday. I hope your birthday is a blessed one and wishing you a blessed life in the future. Love you. Your Mom

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy birthday Retta…..Thank you for lifting me up when I did not know I could be lifted up. I clearly remember the day, under the three oaks, when I was going to Uncle Joes to get peanuts and they decided to pour kerosene on the open flame to warm me up. I can still hear you crying and I remember the helplessness that I felt at not being able to do anything for you. I can do something now, I CAN LIFT YOU UP! May God continue to bless you and family.

Wallace

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Loretta---
You and your Mom look like sisters in that picture. You two are such beautiful women. Yes Loretta your family is blessed to call you wife and mother. You have exemplified high moral qualities and instilled those same values in the lives of your children. Although I don't see you or talk to you as much as I wouldl like too - I do have fond memories of you and Wayne visiting us as a young couple and to sharing one of my most treasured memories of thanksgiving in our home with you and your family. Your love and compassion shines bright through your children! I pray that God's riches blessings be yours on your special day and for many days to come.
Have a Grand Day!!!!
love ya,
Charisse

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cuz, I hope u are enjoying your day and many more to come. You are so special. You have been so blessed and you deserve it.

Enjoy this day and feel free to ask and receive whatever it is u want.

I love u, and I miss u.
Happy 39th Birthday.....LOL

T.T.

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy birthday cuz. i miss ur spicy spaghetti!!!!!! love carl

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...