A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events.
“How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Alexus, I just want you to know how proud I am of you for all of your accomplishments and being in the Gifted and Talented Program. I hope you have a happy birthday. Love, Aunt Mattie
Happy Birthday Alexis. I hope you have the best Birthday of them all today. Congratulations on your academic accomplishments and wishing you the best in all of your future endeavors. You are a bright and talented girl and you can do anything that you set your mind to do. I have heard of the things that you want to do in the future. You can do them. Before long, you will be at Princeton. I will be hollering at you. I Love You. Aunt Jean.
Happy Birthday, Alexus. I'm very proud of you for being the young lady that you are. Keep up the good work and you'll be glad you did. Take care. Love, Aunt Rikki
Happy Birthday, Alexus!!! What an awesome, awesome, awesome young lady you are. I am so very proud of your personal and scholastic accomplishments. Keep up the 'super duper' work. Love Aunt Glen
Happy Birthday Alexus - I hope your day was full of everything you wanted. I can't believe that you are a young lady now. One gorgeous one too!! Continue to strive to do your best in school. Congratulations on your grand grades too! Love, Aunt Charisse
7 comments:
Alexus, I just want you to know how proud I am of you for all of your accomplishments and being in the Gifted and Talented Program. I hope you have a happy birthday. Love, Aunt Mattie
Happy Birthday Alexis. I hope you have the best Birthday of them all today. Congratulations on your academic accomplishments and wishing you the best in all of your future endeavors. You are a bright and talented girl and you can do anything that you set your mind to do. I have heard of the things that you want to do in the future. You can do them. Before long, you will be at Princeton. I will be hollering at you. I Love You. Aunt Jean.
Happy Birthday, Alexus. I'm very proud of you for being the young lady that you are. Keep up the good work and you'll be glad you did. Take care. Love, Aunt Rikki
Happy Birthday, Alexus!!! What an awesome, awesome, awesome young lady you are. I am so very proud of your personal and scholastic accomplishments. Keep up the 'super duper' work. Love Aunt Glen
Happy Birthday Miss Alexus !!!
We saw your photo and couldn't believe how much you've grown.
Enjoy your teenage years.
We pray you receive some of the 'goodies' you like...
Saw the Great grades you're receiving so keep up the good work.
Take Care.
Love Loretta, Miss Ryssa, Trey, Wynt, and Wayne.
Happy Birthday Alexus -
I hope your day was full of everything you wanted. I can't believe that you are a young lady now. One gorgeous one too!! Continue to strive to do your best in school. Congratulations on your grand grades too!
Love,
Aunt Charisse
Happy b-day cuz. You will always be Reggie 2 me. Luv carl
Post a Comment