Daily Word

Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Jersey Gospel Program 2011

There have been discussion about an event in New Jersey in August 2011. The thoughts are that we can have a reunion and a Gospel Musical at the church. The exact date has not been determined but the church has said yes to the musical. Discussions are ongoing and we need your input and suggestions. More information will be forthcoming.

8 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

The date for the Gospel Event in New Jersey is 8/21/2011. Please reserve that date on your calendar. More details will be forthcoming.
Wallace

BellGram 2026 said...

I said this last week. I want to do an appreciation or something for
Florine. I know my church would do it. Anyway,whatever I'm down.
Carlton

BellGram 2026 said...

It is time to start organizing the music for the program scheduled for August. If you are going to perform, please forward your recommendations for songs and a copy on CD for duplication and distribution. I look forward to what the Lord will do with, and through us. Be prepared to hear two solos by TT.
Wallace

BellGram 2026 said...

Please let me know at what time in the program he will be singing -- need to make sure I come afterwards. I'm not worthy to hear TT sing.................GLEN

Anonymous said...

I would Love to sing 2 solo's, but just so we dont forget... Can yall take and send me my love offering now.......LOL

Glenidell said...

"What's love got to do, got to do with it?"

BellGram 2026 said...

Soundz good 2 me.
THROB

BellGram 2026 said...

I would like to sing a solo.
Carl

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...