Daily Word

Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday, Loretta!


8 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday to my dear niece. I've seen you grow up and now you have a son out of college. I hope Wayne takes you to your favorite restaurant and get your favorite meal.
Love, Auntie Billie

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, 'Retta! I hope and pray this is the most joyous day of celebration ever. You are sooo special -- and more loved than you can possibly know. I thank God for the special spirit and personality that denotes who you are. Let this day be one of honor, peace and love in all you do. Blessings..........GLEN

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Retta. I can remember when you were a little girl like Rissa. She reminds me so much of you. I hope this special Birthday [big 50] is just what you want it to be and may God continue to bless and keep you. Remember age is just a number. I should know. I love you always.
Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Loretta!
I hope that you are having the wonderful day that you deserve. God bless you always.
Love, Rikki

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy birthday to my only daughter who turned 50 today. Hoping your birthday is a blessed one and hope you have many many more.
Love you today and always.
Your Mom

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy birthday to my big sis. Hope you have a great day sis. Love you, Rodney

BellGram 2026 said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday Retta. When I think of you I only see that beautiful smile. Thank you for lifting me up when I was down. I will be forever grateful to you and yours. May God continue to shine His face upon you and family.
Wallace

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy belated birthday, Loretta. Two things I remember about you: your spicy spaghetti and when you used 2 babysit me you would make me sit down and be quiet while you watched All My Children. I am 44 and still watchin. Everytime my friends get mad cause I'm watchin my soaps and dont want to go out I say blame it on my cousin!!!!!!SMILE
Carl

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...