Daily Word

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Bozie!!

5 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Love your cousin, Mattie

Glenidell said...

Happy Birthday, my Bo-Jo! We hope your day is richly blessed and happy. We talk about you all the time. I hope you had plenty of your favorite beverages. We love you dearly!..."Gendell", "O Betran"
& "Nika-Poo"

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Boazie. I always laugh when I think of our child hood. You always make us laugh when we are together. You tease me about Loppy. I am surprised that you remember so much. You are a smart girl. Enjoy your day. I Love You. Jean Ethel

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Bo!
I wish I could come see you and share a treat with you. Hope you had a happy day.
Love you, Rikki, Wayne & Nicholas

BellGram 2026 said...

Hi Bojo, I really miss you and think of you often. You have always shown that you love me and know that I love you too. Happy Birthday.
Wallace

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...