Daily Word

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Alexus!

3 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Dear Alexis. I hope this is a wonderful Birthday for you. I am aware of the wonderful young lady that you are. Congratulations on your accomplishments . I sent an email to Skinny Minnie . Let me hear from you. Enjoy your day and take Care. Love You. Aunt Jean

Glenidell said...

Happy belated birthday, 'Lex! I hope it was all you wished it to be. I am sooo very, very proud of you and your accomplishments. I pray your summer will be happy and fulfilling. Much, much love, my dear.

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Alexus
Hope you had a fab birthday. So proud of all of your accomplishments. The sky is the limit for you. God bless you always.
Love, Aunt Rikki

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...