A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bell Chapel CME!
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
-
As technology advances, so does the Bell Gram. We started it in 1992 on a Brother typewriter. It was necessary to spend lots of time at Kink...




9 comments:
Happy Birthday Alijah! Hope you have a great day! Have fun!
Love Auntie
Happy Birthday Alijah. I hope you are happy and enjoying your day. Love You Aunt Jean
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BIRTHDAY. I HOPE YOU GET LOTS OF TOYS SO I CAN PLAY WITH THEM. FROM: ANGEL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, TODAY YOU HAD FUN @ TURTLE BACK ZOO, YOU GOT SMACKED BY A MONKEY AND A BABY ONE TOO!!!! LOVE, ISH
Happy Birthday, Alijah!
I hope you are having a fabulous day.
Love, Nay Nay and Uncle Wayne
Happy Birthday to you.
Cows like to go "Moo".
Their milk can smell rotten
and your feet can, too.
Happy Birthday.
Nick
Happy birthday nephew. It was good having u spend the nite, I kno u had fun. Hope 2 c u real soon.
luv uncle c
Hey Alijah, look at you all grown up looking! I can't believe you are another year older already. I hope you enjoyed your day. I look foward to doing something fun with you and Jacob to celebrate youe birthday.
Love -Dana
Happy belated birthday, Alijah! You are such a big boy - and handsome! I hope your day was happy with lots of cake, ice cream and toys! I love you!
Post a Comment