



A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
11 comments:
Hi Nute:
Hope this birthday be a blessed, peaceful and memorable one.
Love, Billie
Hi Vata-Today is your birthday and I hope that you are happy and well. As the years come and go, we have so much to be thankful for. Our family is so special. I thank God for all of you. I am grateful for the prayer band and for the prayers that are sent up for me. Enjoy your birthday and may God bless you with many more. I Love You. Jean
Happy birthday, Vata!!! I hope and pray this is the bestest one ever!!! I thank God for the relationship that's been developed
between us, getting to know each other. I thank God for our daily prayer time together - what a blessing & privilege. I look forward to walking even more in the destiny God has for the future.
Happy Birthday, LouVata.
God bless you in the next year and forever.
Love you,
Rikki
You can't just sit down and spit out something quick for someone such as yourself. Happy Birthday and I hope your day was wonderful.
Love you, Nick
Happy Birthday to a wonderful sister-in-law. Hope that you have a great day. Eat, drink, be merry and have many more birthdays.
Wayne
Happy birthday to my foxy sister. To my wonderful sister who anybody would be proud to call sister. I hope the Lord will bless you with many more birthdays. God bless you. I love you.
Las
Happy birthday Vata….I have been trying to finds word that describe you and I am having trouble but here are a few: energetic, loving, wonderful, motivated, intelligent and now Spiritually Discerned.
Love, Wallace
Happy Happy Birthday to you Lou Vata…..
Nicholas is correct…its hard to just say
Happy Birthday….it has been such a
delight to become not just a sister in law but sister to me. You have imparted wisdom into my life without knowing it.
Thank you for always having opened arms for me and my family.
Thanks for making me feel so special when I am in your home.
Thank you for demonstrating what it looked like to be a loving wife, mother, grandmother, sister,
Aunt and friend.
Thank you for leading people to Jesus and for celebrating the beautiful gift of song and worship as you lift up praises to Him throughout your week.
Love you girl!
Oh I forgot…if you look carefully at the top picture of Lou Vata on the right I see a slight resemblance of my baby girl to you!!!
Charisse
Happy Belated Birthday, I know this one was special since you were able to hold your baby Phil in your lap.... LOL
Wishing you a blessed day , week, month and year.
Love U
T.T.
Happy belated birthday Auntie. I've been working so much since I got the cast off. I'm tryin 2 catch up. You are a strong black woman. I admire how you take care of your family. I luv u!!!
CARL
Post a Comment